Fugitive Emissions Detection and Reporting
Effective fugitive emissions detection—gas or vapor—requires the most accurate and efficient tools to detect to the smallest amount of waste. We proudly use the DJI Matrice 600/ DJI Ronin MX Gimbal /Flir Optical Gas Imaging Camera, this UAV with a unique design, dampens vibration and is wind resistant, improving stability for increased optical detection.
This UAV is equipped with a powerful onboard computer, and the onboard software allows us to control the camera functions by radio control or by a fully automated way-point flight controller, always in control while surveilling your facilities. Images are both transmitted to us in real time and recorded (video and stills) for your convenience and your reporting requirements. Geo-referenced reporting identifies accurate leak location allowing for remediation, spotting fugitive emissions close or many hundred meters away. It also allows for accurate revisiting post-work to verify the success of any repair work.
Why use us? Our field inspection teams will ensure that you prevent any lost product or emissions, and guard against damage to the environment, while improving corporate productivity and profits. Safeguard your property, your profits, and your safety record! We also ensure you meet or exceed all regulatory requirements and recommendations of CAPP and AER.
Aerial Thermo Graphic Imaging
Geo-referenced reporting identifies accurate leak location allowing for remediation, spotting fugitive emissions close or many hundred meters away. It also allows for accurate revisiting post-work to verify the success of any repair work.
Stay always in control while surveilling your facilities. Images are both transmitted to us in real time and recorded (video and stills) for your convenience and your reporting requirements.
CSI now offers Methane Detection on pipelines and facilities measured in either ppm, percentage or percentage of LEL with video and GPS referencing. This is a very efficient way to inspect dangerous, difficult to access or congested areas. Utilizing Laser Spectroscopy , CSI can now detect methane from the air while recording video of the areas being inspected.
- Oil & Gas: Inspections can be done safely, removing the requirements of fall protection, breathing apparatus, pickers and man baskets, ladders, or putting people in extremely dangerous situations, or shutting down critical operations. Plant turn-around/startup leak detection and identification. Fugitive emissions survey for up-stream Oil and Gas Facilities (AER Directive 60 and CAPP’s Best Management Practice for Fugitive Emissions Management).
- Pipeline Surveilling: Visual Inspections of vegetation overgrowth, signage, water crossings, erosion, as well as simultaneous methane leak detection if requested
- Forestry: Detecting hot spots in brush piles, aerial views, and coverage count for reforestation.
- Construction: Having an aerial view, volume calculations, 3D terrain mapping can give your managers the upper hand on estimating and executing your project efficiently. Project progression data can help avoid costly mistakes.
- Real Estate: Aerial photos enhance sales by providing a full view of your property.
- Insurance: Photos for Insurance records, or damage assessment can be provided quickly and safely.
- Site Inspections: Assess vegetation encroachment, potential fire hazards, drainage issues, spill identification and containment.
The Benefit To using Current Surveillance inc.
- Top of the line technical equipment that identifies even the most minute gas leaks and instrument gas losses
- Experienced and conscientious inspection teams
- Regulatory compliance
- A complete and comprehensive report with high definition/ high resolution videos and still pictures to reference exact location.
- Proactive, preventative thermal graphic video reports identifying early warning hotspots
- Reduction of lost product, lost efficiency, lost money
- Improvement of facility safety, ecological practices, and profits
- Safely perform inspections removing the human component from dangerous or potentially dangerous areas and/ or situations.